Receiving regular therapeutic massage sessions is as vital a part of a healthy, holistic lifestyle as eating well and getting regular exercise. While living in New York City is a vibrant and invigorating experience, it's important to keep yourself grounded and maintain a nourishing connection with your bodies, taking time to disconnect from the cacophony.
The benefits of massage include:
- Reduction of stress and stress-induced illnesses
- Alleviation of pain
- Strengthened immune system
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Improved digestion
- Exercise & stretch weak, atrophied or tight muscles
- Decrease symptoms of menopause
- Help athletes prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Provide those undergoing cancer treatment with nourishing, rejuvenating touch
Throughout a woman's life cycle, she has different physical needs, all of which benefit from receiving massage therapy. Whether it's the 23-year old who enjoys dancing all night in 4-inch heels, the 39-year old recovering from breast cancer or the 46-year old suffering from symptoms of menopause, a personally-tailored massage helps each and every one of them.
60-minute session at home studio
* Please note: No gratuity accepted. The hourly rate is the full amount due, inclusive of 4.5% New York service sales tax.*